- [S198] Bridget Elise Nelson, online e-mail address, Bridget Elise Nelson, downloaded 20 Jan 2003.
- [S206] George Montgomery Files, online http://www.montgomery.org/cgi-bin/igmget/n=Montgomery. Hereinafter cited as George Montgomery Files.
- [S220] Claggett/Rey Gallery , online http://www.claggettrey.com/exhib/trappings/…. Hereinafter cited as Claggett/Rey Gallery.
- [S221] St. Rose Cemetery , online http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ny/county/ontario/cems/…. Hereinafter cited as St. Rose Cemetery.
- [S224] Barbara Becker-descendant of Nelson Capron-gdaughter of Veva Mae (Mansfield).
- [S225] Rhodes, Iowa 1883- 1983 History Book compiled in 1982/83 by Centennial Committee; submitted by Ethel Zuleger.
- [S229] James Osborn Austin, compiler, The Genealogical Dictionary of RI (Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1978). Hereinafter cited as Gen Dictionary of RI.
- [S247] Rhonda Rae (Scheff) Doeden.
- [S251] Town of Lee History or Historian.
- [S257] Records of Marion ChiarelloHereinafter cited as Marion Chiarello.
- [S310] GAG.
- [S311] Pawtucket,Rhode Island.
- [S312] Guy S. Rix, From the 'Rix Manuscript' of the Genealogies of the Families ofLisbon, NH. By Guy S. Rix, historian from Concord, NH. Pub. for the town ofLisbon about 1912. This is from a typed copy of the original handwritten manuscript, a 4Vol. loose leaf notebook which is located at Lisbon, NH Town Library.
- [S313] Vital Records of Concord, NH; (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as VR Concord, NH.
- [S315] Declaration of Widow's Pension.
- [S380] Unknown web site name , online http://home.earthlink.net/~awoodc/
- [S409] E-mail message from (e-mail address) to Phil DeSilva, 22 Jul 2004. Hereinafter cited as "Anne Barker (Bebe Anne Amos)."
- [S413] Unknown web site name , online http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~townoflee/Capron. Hereinafter cited as Web site of K. Last.
- [S494] SillWeibelTree.FTW.
- [S495] Drew Aldrich Descendants.FTW.
- [S509] Greenwood Cemetery.
- [S510] Columbia Co, WI vital records.
- [S804] Midland (Texas) Reporter Telegram. Hereinafter cited as Midland Reporter Telegram.
- [S872] Marriage Records - Michigan , cd. Hereinafter cited as Michigan Marriage Records.
- [S875] Thomas Sullivan, Decker Family - Thomas Sullivan.
- [S900] Joyce VanderVere, Decker Family - Joyce VanderVere.
- [S910] Images & Electronic Pages © 2004, 2005, 2006 - Gilhousen Family Association USA Inc. Compilation, online http://gilhousenfamily.com/index.php, Images & Electronic Pages © 2004, 2005, 2006 - Gilhousen Family Association USA Inc. Compilation , downloaded As of Dec 2006.
- [S923] 1915 Iowa Census.
- [S977] Research of Everett McNeill and Carol RomanHereinafter cited as Everett McNeill.
- [S994] COMPENDIUM
REMINISCENCE AND BIOGRAPHY OF NEBRASKA
History of the State of Nebraska
Embracing an account of Early Explorations, Early Settlement, Indian
Occupancy, Indian History and Traditions, Territorial and State
Organizations; a review of the Political History; and
a concise History of the Growth and
Development of the State.
COMPENDIUM OF REMINISCENCE AND BIOGRAPHY
CONTAINING BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCHES OF
HUNDREDS OF PROMINENT OLD SET-
TLERS AND REPRESENTATIVE
CITIZENS OF NEBRASKA
With a Review of their life work; their identity with the growth and
development of the State; Reminiscences of Personal History and
Pioneer Life and other Interesting and Valuable
Matter which should be Preserved in History. (Chicago, IL: Alden Publishing Co., 1912). Hereinafter cited as Nebraska Compendium.
- [S1049] Family Tree Maker.genealogy.com , online http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/g/o/r/…
- [S1139] Ancestry.com, U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1.
- [S1183] U.S. Army Maj. Lemuel Abijah Abbott, Descendants of George Abbott of Rowley, Mass: of his joint descendants with George Abbott, Sr. of Andover, Mass, of the Descendants of Daniel Abbott, of Providence, R.I.: Of some of the descendants of Capt. Thomas Abbott of Andover, Mass.; of George Abbott, of Norwalk, CT., of Robert Abbott, of Branford, CT.: With Brief Notes of the many others of the name, original settlers in the United States 1906). Hereinafter cited as Abbott Descendants.
- [S1304] GEDCOM File progers.ged imported on 2012/02/23 at 23:16:47 from RootsWeb hereinafter cited as progers.ged.
- [S1332] California Birth Index 1905-1995 on Ancestry.Com. Hereinafter cited as Califorina Births.
- [S1349] 1925 New York Census.
- [S1364] Montana, County Marriages, 1865-1950 as found on Ancestry.com , cd. Hereinafter cited as Montona County Marriages.
- [S1379] Summit County, Ohio, Birth Records, 1866-1908 as found on Ancestry.com Hereinafter cited as Ohio Summit Co. Births.
- [S1380] Scientific Wild Guess based on available evidence.. Hereinafter cited as SWG.
- [S1384] U.S. Obituary Collection as found on Ancestry.com. Hereinafter cited as U.S. Obituary Collection.
- [S1434] BillionGraves web site. www.billiongraves.com. Hereinafter cited as BillionGraves.
- [S2546] Email from John Capron on 22 Aug 2013 e-mail address.
- [S2555] Michigan, Births and Christenings Index, 1867-1911 as found on Ancestry.com Hereinafter cited as Michigan, Births and Christenings.
- [S2568] Summit County, Ohio, Birth Records, 1866-1908 as found on Ancestry.com Hereinafter cited as Summit County Births.
- [S2669] Ancestry Message.
- [S2697] U.S., Department of Veterans Affiairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010 as found on Ancestry.com. Hereinafter cited as U.S. Dept of Veterans Affiairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S2702] North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000 as found on Ancestry.com . Hereinafter cited as North America Family Histories.
- [S2711] Arizona, County Marriage Records, 1865-1972 as found on Ancestry.com. Hereinafter cited as Arizona County Marriage Records.
- [S2716] Descendants of Robert Waterman of Marshfield, Massachusetts through seven generations: Volume 1, as found on Ancestry.com . Hereinafter cited as Descendants of Robert Waterman.